Here are the step-by-step instructions to set up Gmail as the email client for your domain email ie. support [at] willtan [dot] com. And also use Gmail to reply via the domain email rather than the usual [at] google [dot] com Gmail.
1. Log into your cPanel > Mail Tab > Email Accounts
2. Click the domain email you wanted to add to Gmail > Configure Email Client
These are the info you need :
3. At your Gmail, go to Settings > Accounts and Import > Add another email address your own.
4. Enter the email address.
5. Enter the SMTP Server (Outgoing Server), select Port 465, enter Username and your email account password > Secured connection using SSL (recommended) > Add Account.
6. Enter and verify the confirmation code sent to your domain email. You can use the Webmail in cPanel to get the code.
7. You can now use Gmail as the email client to send email with your domain email as the Sender (From).
8. You can also use Gmail to read/check emails from your domain email by clicking “Add a POP3 mail account you own”.
9. You can add up to 5 accounts into Gmail.
10. Fill in the info (refer to Point 2). That’s it! Now you can read and reply email in your Gmail (as email client) with your domain email.