This is just a sample page (with sidebar) created to illustrate the various optin forms from Thrive Leads.
Types of optin forms you can add here are :
- In Content (in between paragraphs of a page/post)
- Lightbox (Pop-up)
- Post Footer (as implied; at footer of post)
- Ribbon (ie. at topmost of the frontpage)
- Screen Filler (overlay entire screen; can be rather “intrusive”)
- Scroll Mat (ie. scrolling up from bottom)
- Slide In (used in WillTan.com’s Blog index)
- Widget (as demonstrated on this page’s right sidebar)
- PHP Insert
See here for the description of the various types of optin forms.
This is like In Content (see above) but main intention is to have a shortcode ie. which you can insert manually and anywhere in post/page and it appear like this :
ThriveBox (2-Step Shortcodes)
This is kind of like the above Lead Shortcodes except it’s 2-step where visitors will first click on “hyperlinked” text or images to trigger an opt-in form ie.
Try click “Trigger goes here” or Hi image below to see how a 2-step ThriveBox looks like :
[thrive_2step id=’31514′]Trigger goes here[/thrive_2step][thrive_2step id=’31514′][/thrive_2step]
Signup Segue (1-click Signup Links)
This is useful if you’re creating a 1-click signup link integrated to external services like a webinar etc.